Are you interested to find out how state nomination works? And how you can put your EOI on top of the others? You’ll be excited to find out – that there are effective ways to receive an invitation by just knowing the basics steps to state nomination.
If you are new here, please click and subscribe
Seeking a state nomination is one of the quickest ways to be invited to lodge a visa application with the Department of Home Affairs under-skilled points tested visas, subclass 491, and subclass 190.
This video is about Subclass 491 – State Nomination
There are 3 points you need to understand about state nomination:
1. ) You have 6 + 2 chances of getting invited – know all the Australian states and territories and seek the help of RMA and lawyer to find the best state for you.
2. ) there are 11,200 places allocated for the state -territory nominated visas, Subclass 491, and 190. You only need 1 visa to stay, work, and live in Australia.
3. ) do not be discouraged by the low allocations – keep working and raise your scores.
7 STEPS to a successful state nomination
1. meet the requirements set by the Department of Home Affairs.
2. check whether the state/territory that you want to approach is open for nomination
3. if the state is open for nomination, check the eligibility requirements or criteria and see if you will pass.
4. lodge an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the Skillselect.
5. express intention to the state to seek its nomination
6. respond to the invitation of the Skillselect to lodge a visa application
7. Wait for the visa application outcome.
1. If unable to meet the requirements or confused about the application process – seek the help of an RMA or a lawyer. They are professional, experienced and will work hard to get the visa to make your application strong
2. Locate your relatives in Australia. They may be willing to sponsor you.
3. Keep in mind that “ FAILURE TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL”. Write up a migration plan or seek the help of a professional so you know exactly what to do.
Contact us for any migration assistance.
Please SUBSCRIBE if you want to remain updated and informed of the developments in Australian migration and visa processing.
Auspac Visa is a trusted Australian migration agency for Filipinos all over the world. It is founded by Teresa Cardona, a lawyer and a registered migration agent (MARN 0640100). The office is based in Brisbane and is considered as the home for all Filipino professionals, partners, families, students, graduates, and trainees who want to visit live, work, and permanently stay in Australia. Auspac Visa provides qualified, reliable, and affordable assistance, advice, and representation on all Australian migration, visa matters, reviews, and appeals.
For Visa updates, news, and blogs
FB Discussion and support group:
Contact : +61 (7) 3218 7334 Email us: email@example.com
Visit us: / Level 23, 127 Creek St Brisbane QLD 4000
We will release a video every Tuesday for skilled visas, every Friday for Family visas.
Don’t’ forget to click and subscribe!